Apparently when I'm not busy fending off all those crazy foreign doctors, I'm busy jinxing myself.
Last night, while waiting for my next rich, older, but very sexy SkypeBite, I mentioned to a friend, (who shall be called "Muffy" *wink*) that I was just WAITING for the first SkypeBite with a foot fetish.
Here's the record of my conversational comment for proof...
12.Aug.08 01:03:33
[life would be so much easeir if I were a violent psychopath... <33BBT]♣Amber {17 days!]: GGMM, I'm waiting for someone to come along with a foot fetish. XD
52 minutes later... here's where things get ironic...
[Footman]1:55 AM
can u show m eyour foots?
[Amber]1:55 AM
... Why?
[Footman]1:55 AM
because i like to look feet i love foots i thinkk its very beutiful
1:56 AM
can u show foots
Now, you want to tell me what the odds of this happening are? Probably about the odds of me winning the lottery... I'm going somewhere at 1:55a.m. and buying a lottery ticket VERY SOON. ^^
<3Amber
12.8.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment